Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Great Aspirations

Obviously it has been a while since I last posted. I would love to start posting again, hence the post title. I assume an update is in order. I am still working at Curtis Miner Architecture in Pleasant Grove. I think I have the best job ever. I love what I do and enjoy the challenges that the field of architecture offers. Recently I have been working several projects at work. One that is under constructions right now is "Clear Horizons Academy", which a private school for children with Autism. I can't explain how great it feels to be working on a project that I know is an actual benefit to the families in my community.
Aside from Clear Horizons Academy, I have been working on conceptual work for a few other projects; a four-story office building, a nine-story mixed-use midrise, a charter school in southern Utah valley, a 69,000 S.F warehouse building in PG, a state-of-the-art warehouse in Daybreak, some concept work for the LDS Church, and Cinnabon/Cold Stone concept store. The previous list is a summary of projects that I am working of right now at work.



I can't reveal all the details for all the projects that I am working on, but I would like to share some of the images and content I have been working on.
And this last one is a rendering for one of my buddies that is doing a renovation on his new home in SLC. I have been able to help him a couple of times with his demolition, it's been fun.

1 comment:

Karen Decker said...

Glad to see you back on your blog. Beautiful stuff!