Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Post Ever!

Its time to get the blog-ball rolling...  This is my first blog, which means if you start following now, you are going to be in for a bumpy ride.  I assure you, I am not an english major, I am a designer, which means this blog will inevitably contain more visual and graphic content than literature.
I view this blog as a place where I can present my architectural and design ideas.  I welcome any comments or criticism, seeing how I am in the last semester of Graduate School, I can handle the criticism and appreciate it.  I plan on posting several of my past projects from architecture school on here so that my family and friends can see them for what will probably be the first time.  I hope to get my portfolio linked to this blog somehow (don't know if that is possible yet). 
Anyway, I appreciate you stopping by and taking a look.  Now its time to mess around with the visual settings for this layout...

3 comments:

Matt said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! hurry and post stuff so I can copy it for studio

Karen Decker said...

Beautiful blog site! I always enjoy seeing the amazing things you create.

Anonymous said...

**Thumbs UP!**